Portable Heated Blanket Instructions
Using your Rainbow Baby blanket is simple!
Inside your portable heated blanket are heating elements controlled by the illuminated button for it's 3 available heat settings. The blanket is powered by the provided POWERBANK (recharable multi-use battery) in a zippered enclusre that can even be removed to recharge or power your other USB devices.
To use your Rainbow Baby Portable Heated Blanket
- Remove all components from packaging.
- POWERBANK (Battery)
- Charging cord (for your POWERBANK)
- Plug POWERBANK charger into wall outlet with provided cord. Allow your POWERBANK to fully charge before use.
- After charging, plug your POWERBANK into your blanket through the zippered enclusre. Press & hold the Rainbow Baby button for 3 seconds to turn on.
- Push to select desired heat setting
- Red: High
- White: Medium
- Blue: Low
Washing your Portable Heated blanket is even easier!
- Disconnect blanket power cord from POWERBANK battery.
- Remove POWERBANK from the zippered enclosure. The cord will remain inside the blanket.
- Machine wash blanket in cold water and on a gentle cycle.
- Tumble dry on medium heat. (Remove promptly from the dryer when finished).
You may also hand wash blanket in cold water / hang to dry.
- DO NOT USE blanket until completely dry & do not use ringer.