Returns & Warranties
Our Return Policy:
Rainbow Baby has a 30-day return policy if the item is returned in brand new condition. If the item has been opened/used please see below for restocking fees.
Rainbow Baby does not cover return shipping fees. Customer pays the return shipping fee with the courier of their choice.
If the product arrives defective, the customer must reach out to Rainbow Baby within 24 hours of receiving their shipment. Rainbow Baby will replace it and/or provide a return label for the defective item to be returned.
If your Product has been shipped and you do not accept the package and/or request to return to sender, you will be charged the return shipping cost before your refund is completed.
How do I return?
- Contact Rainbow Baby at firstname.lastname@example.org to start your return process
- When we have processed your return and verify that your product meets our return policy you can bring your product with its shipping box to your choice of shipping carrier.
*Rainbow Baby does not cover the return shipping cost*
- Once we have received your package and it has been inspected, we will process your refund within 5 business days.
- 0% Restocking fee if the product is still sealed in original packaging
- 10% Restocking fee if the product has been opened/ seals broken
- 20% Restocking fee if the product comes back dirty/used
- 30% Restocking fee if the product is damaged and/or missing any parts (Accessories, batteries, cords ect)
What is Covered With My Warranty?
When you purchase a new, unused product from www.rainbowbabystore.com your product is covered under our one-year limited manufacturer warranty.
Our warranty covers any components that affect the use and functionality of the product purchased while using it under its intended use.
Wagon accessories come with a six-month warranty. These accessories include but are not limited to bug nets, rain covers, hooks, fans cargo nets and snack trays.
If purchasing accessories for a non-Rainbow Baby Wagon, please check specs on each product page. Rainbow Baby cannot guarantee accessories will fit other strollers/wagons. Return shipping will not be covered on the grounds of products not fitting.
A review of your claim will take place, if we find that a manufacturer defect is present and affects the functionality of the product, Rainbow Baby Canada will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the part or product at no charge to you.
In some cases we may ask that the damaged part/product be sent back to us for examination. If the part/product is not shipped back to us within 30 days of receiving the return label, your warranty will be become void for the remainder of your warranty duration.
Who Is Covered?
The warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred to any other person.
What is not covered by my warranty?
- Damage caused by misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse, storage damage, airline damage or use of the product other than for its intended use.
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair
- Damage caused caused by sand
- Damage caused by corrosion, mold, rust, sun intensity, sweat, detergents, sunscreen, damp storage, frequent washing, improper maintenance, storage, or failure to keep dry
- Any alterations or modifications of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal use
- Any other cause or damage not arising from defects in materials and workmanship
- Dropping the product
If there is any misuse of our warranty, the customer will no longer be able to file a warranty claim for past or future Rainbow Baby purchases.
For warranty service or replacement part information please e-mail at