- Orders are processed and prepared for shipping within 48-72 hours.
- Shipping times depend on location, but generally 3-5 business days.
- Shipping is on business days only. (We need to give our team time with their family members too!)
- Orders with priority shipping (available for some locations), will be processed and shipped out within 48 hours.
Shipping Rates & Estimated In-Transit Times
Rainbow Baby does it's best to offer the most efficient shipping rates! Believe it or not, we often incur most of the charge if not all in North America.
- All shipping charges are non-refundable
- All shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed, including priority.
- All shipping couriers including UPS, FedEx, Purolator, etc have removed their guarantee on shipping times. Luckily we stock locally and do not drop ship so shipping times are pretty accurate!
For Canadian Orders (Ships from Ontario)
- Wagons: 3-5 business days
- Accessories & Blankets: 3-12 business days
For United States Orders:
- Wagons: 6-12 days
- Accessories & Blankets: 6-12 days
- Orders to the United States may receive customs delays
- Unfortunately we cannot provide an estimated time of arrival. Rest assured we only use reliable couriers and all tracking information will be provided.
- International Orders may receive customs delays
As much as Rainbow Baby would love to offer 100% FREE Shipping World Wide it is unsustainable for us to do so.
We offer free shipping for most of Canada, unfortunately some Provinces/ Territories do have a cost associated with their orders.
Shipping Confirmation & Order Tracking
Once your order has been received, you will be notified with an order confirmation. Once processed, you will then be notified with tracking information.
Please note that tracking provided by couriers is not in real-time. They often update it every few hours and sometimes the following business day.
Customs, Duties, & Taxes
Rainbow Baby is not responsible for any customs, duties, or taxes applied to your order. It is not a fee Rainbow Baby is in control and the customer accepts responsibility that these fees may be incurred when making a purchase.
Updated: March 2023