Customers are able to return our products within 30 days of purchase if the item is in new unopened condition with all of the original packing materials. Customer pays the return shipping fee with the carrier of their choice.
If you decide you do not like our product after trying it out, Rainbow Baby still honours our 30-day return policy. Return shipping is paid by customer and if the item is returned in brand new condition. If the item has been opened/used please see below for restocking fees.
If the product has any manufacturer defects, we will replace it and/or provide a return label for full refund if deemed to be a manufacturer defect, and not general wear and tear damage.
If your Product has been shipped and you do not accept the package and/or request to return to sender, you will be charged the return shipping cost before your refund is completed.
How do I return?
- Contact Rainbow Baby at email@example.com to start your return process
- When we have processed your return and verify that your product meets our return policy you can bring your product with its shipping box to your choice of shipping carrier.
*Rainbow Baby does not cover the return shipping cost*
- Once we have received your package and it has been inspected, we will process your refund within 5 business days.
- 0% Restocking fee if the product is still sealed in original packaging
- 10% Restocking fee if the product has been opened/ seals broken
- 20% Restocking fee if the product comes back dirty/used
- 30% Restocking fee if the product is damaged and/or missing any parts (Accessories, batteries, cords ect)
What is Covered With My Warranty?
When you purchase a new, unused product from www.rainbowbabystore.com your product is covered under our one-year manufacture warranty.
Our warranty covers any components that affect the use and functionality of the product purchase.
Wagon accessories come with a six-month warranty. The accessories include bug nets, rain covers and/or snack trays.
A review of your claim will take place, if we find that a manufacture defect is present and affects the functionality of the product, Rainbow Baby Canada will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the part or product at no charge to you.
In some cases we may ask that the damaged part/product be sent back to us for examination. If the part/product is not shipped back to us within 30 days of receiving the return label, your warranty will be become void for the remainder of your warranty duration.
Who Is Covered?
The warranty only covers the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred to any other person.
What is not covered by my warranty?
- Damage caused by misuse, lack of care, mishandling, accident, abuse, storage damage, airline damage or use of the product other than for its intended use.
- Damage caused by improper or unauthorized repair or maintenance
- Any alterations or modifications of the product
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic issues such as fading or scratches from normal use
- Any other cause or damage not arising from defects in materials and workmanship
For warranty service or replacement part information please e-mail at